Book Room News
Welcome to the APEX Curriculum Library
From the Curriculum Library
Check out our new Curriculum Catalog on the APEX website under “Curriculum Library” → “How to place a curriculum order”
Book Fair appointments begin May 6, sign up for your 15-minute appointment here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F094BACA72CA5F49-spring1
New this year: Families with overdue books or outstanding Library fines will not be allowed to take home any new items until the fines are paid or overdue books are returned.
At your appointment you can:
- Return and/or renew books from the 2018-2019 school year
- Check out / purchase books for use over the summer or for the 2019-2020 school year
- Place orders for books or materials that you can pick up in August in our new building!
Please remember that you may not check out any books or materials if you have any overdue items.
Your 15-minute appointment does not guarantee that you will be in and out in 15 minutes. It is to help manage the flow of folks into our little space so we don’t get too crowded and no one has to wait in line for too long.
A few reminders:
- We have no access to restrooms
- Children who do not attend Eagle Crest Elementary School are not allowed on the school playground during regular school hours
- Our space is very small. Bringing small children with you can be difficult and distracting. You will need to supervise them at all times. See if you can arrange some babysitting trade-off with a friend!
- We accept CASH OR CHECKS ONLY
** Important** All currently enrolled families will receive an email in April showing what books they have currently checked out. ALL BOOKS & MANIPULATIVES must be returned or renewed before May 31. Families will not be allowed to check out new books for use over the summer or for 2019-2020 if they have any overdue books. Missing book fines will be added to all student accounts as of June 30.