2023-24 Enrollment PROCESSES
2023- 2024 Enrollment Interest Form is OPEN!
DO NOT USE THIS FORM FOR CURRENTLY ENROLLED APEX STUDENTS.
APEX only enrolls students each year up to the October Count funding date (10/2/2023)
(2022-23 Enrollment is CLOSED)
STEP ONE: ENROLLMENT INTEREST FORM– The first step in the registration process is to fill out the form below (click the button below to begin after reviewing the information on this page)
- Students will be offered spots according to the following priority groups:
- 1st – siblings of current families
- 2nd –currently enrolled students wishing to transfer to a different APEX day
- 3rd – new students with proof of local address
- NOTES: Students who were previously enrolled and students who live in the St. Vrain Valley attendance area may be given priority. Students who reside out of state and plan to move to the local area prior to the start of the school year may join the wait list but will not receive an offer of enrollment until they provide proof of local address.
- Within each priority group, students will be ranked based on the date they completed the Enrollment Interest Form
- Some students may be moved into a higher priority group based on space available in specific grades.
STEP TWO: SVVSD ONLINE REGISTRATION – Complete on-line registration if you student has not attended an SVVSD school in the last 2 years.
STEP THREE: ACCEPTING OFFERS - After step 2, wait to receive an offer. We will begin sending offers in early March! You will be notified by email and will have five days to reply and confirm your acceptance. If you do not accept within five days, the spot will be offered to another student. Please watch your email!
AGE REQUIREMENTS – To enroll at APEX, incoming Kindergarten students MUST be 5 by 10/1 and incoming 1st grade students MUST be 6 by 10/1