Join Our Wait List
2018-19 Registration will open on January 8th!
We hope you will join us!
STEP ONE: PRE-REGISTRATION (Waitlist) FORM– The first step in the registration process is to fill out the form below. (please scroll to the bottom of the page after becoming familiar with all steps).
- Pre-Registered Students will be offered spots according to the following priority groups:
- 1st – siblings of current families
- 2nd –currently enrolled students wishing to transfer to a different APEX site
- 3rd – new students (students who were previously enrolled and students who live in the St. Vrain Valley attendance area may be given priority)
- Within each priority group, students will be ranked based on the date they pre-registered.
- Some students may be moved into a higher priority group based on space available in specific grades.
STEP TWO: SVVSD ONLINE REGISTRATION – Complete on-line registration. (Registration must be completed within 5 days or your spot on the waitlist will be dropped.) Online Registration (click here)
STEP THREEE: ACCEPTING OFFERS - After step 2, wait to receive an offer. When a spot becomes available, you will be notified by email and will have five days to reply and confirm your acceptance. If you do not accept within five days, the spot will be offered to another student, and your pre-registration will be dropped. Please watch your email!
AGE REQUIREMENTS – To enroll at APEX, incoming Kindergarten students MUST be 5 by 10/1 and incoming 1st grade students MUST be 6 by 10/1
DO NOT USE THIS FORM FOR CURRENTLY ENROLLED APEX STUDENTS.