Hello and Welcome to our 2021/2022 APEX school year.
My name is Fiorella Martinez and I am the school health clerk/school secretary.
We are taking all of the necessary precautions and district guidelines to make sure all our students and staff stay safe and healthy. The following are things we would like you to have ready to start the school year.
- Please email a current immunization record of your student or students to email@example.com. (Please disregard if you have already submitted immunizations with your registration for this year.)
- 6th graders must have an updated immunization record.
- Exemptions, please know that there is a new procedure for exemptions, please read this letter. If you choose to exempt your student, please note that you have to sign a new exemption form every school year.
- If your student has a health condition, please do let me know by completing this FORM.
- If your student needs medication at school. Inhaler, EpiPen, diabetic plan, ADHD medication, or any other medication. Your student will need an IHP- Individual Health Plan. This is where their primary care doctor will detail what your student needs, what are the symptoms, what medication and dose your student will need. Our district nurse and I will make sure that we have all we need to keep your students safe and healthy.
Please note: Homeopathic/organic medication, lip balms, essential oils, vitamins or cough drops, etc, are asked to be documented as well for the safety of our students and others.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Wolf Pack Strong!