(ITBS) IOWA TEST OF BASIC SKILLS
Date: April 12th & 13th
Time: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
(Students may arrive between 7:45-8:00. Testing will begin promptly at 8:00. Students will not be allowed in the building before 7:45. Students who arrive late will not be permitted to enter the test. You must arrive on time both days.)
****Students must be pre-registered to test and attend both
All you need to do to sign up for IOWA testing is pay the $20 fee on RevTrack or at the front desk. Click “RevTrack” link on the right hand menu bar on our website, sign in with your student’s information as shown on the instructional RevTrack screen and you’re all signed up!
**IOWA testing is NOT available to students in grade K-2 or 9th-12th
Testing Location for ALL REGISTERED TESTING APEX STUDENTS (both days):
Rocky Mountain Christian Church
5860 Majestic St.
Frederick, CO 80504
DEADLINE TO SIGN UP IS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 16TH
- What about classes those days? Only students registered to test will attend on Thursday and Friday. All classes for students in grades K, 1st, 2nd and 9th-12th will be cancelled.
- Who gets the test results? One copy is kept in your child’s file at APEX and one is given to you. If you send your letter of intent to a different district than SVVSD, you can send scores to that school district.
- Can I have other siblings tested that are not enrolled? Yes, siblings of APEX students not enrolled may take the test for a $25 fee. Please speak directly to Cindy LaVanchy to register a non-APEX student.
- What do I need to bring the day of testing? 3-4 No. 2 Pencils, sharpened (NOT mechanical pencils), a snack for break time (a neat, self-contained snack that can be eaten in 5 min or less), a water bottle, a book.
- What do I need to leave at home the day of testing? Students may not bring a cell phone or any hand-held electronic devices such as IPods or Nintendo DS.