Mountain Lab School field trip (Pictures added)
Mountain Lab School Trip
October 22nd-24th 2018
WHAT: The Mountain Lab School is a three day/two night overnight school trip for students grades 4-12. SPACE IS LIMITED SO REGISTER SOON! Instructors at this outdoor education program will provide us with nature study, outdoor skills, challenge/team-building activities, and evening programs.
WHEN: Monday October 22nd - Wednesday October 24th 2018 (Monday and Tuesday nights). Departing Monday morning and returning Wednesday early afternoon via bus to APEX’s Vinelife location.
1-877-838-5668 or (303) 838-5668 – Tyler Kerst, MLS Supervisor
WHO: All APEX Students in grades 4-12 are welcome to attend. We encourage attendance from all sites and all classes! BUT SPACE IS LIMITED
COST: The cost is $160 per student. This includes classes, activities, all meals, two nights of lodging, and transportation to and from camp via district school bus.
HOW DO I REGISTER MY STUDENT(S)?
- Complete this Camp Application form by Friday 9/12/18:
- Pay the entire camp fee via credit card on revtrack, or a check to APEX by Friday 9/14/18 (Please make checks payable to SVVSD)
- Register with IdRaHaJe by Friday 9/14/18 at this link: www.idrahaje.org
- Questions about IdRaHaJe? Read this: Parent Information Sheet
- Complete the following required forms and return them to APEX no later than Friday 9/14/18
Any missing payments, missing online registrations, or missing forms on Saturday 9/15/18 can result in a removal from the Mountain Lab School Trip.
CHAPERONES ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS TRIP! PLEASE CONSIDER JOINING US.
- Chaperone fee is $50 which includes all meals and lodging for 2 nights.
- If Interested mark it on the Camp application form and Mrs. McCotter will be in touch!
Email Blair McCotter at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Although IdRaHaJe is a Christian retreat center, they offer non-religious programs such as the Mountain Lab School to public, private, charter and homeschool students. Visit their Website