We are thrilled to announce the first ever APEX Interactives! These fun sessions will give you a chance to see your friends, see your teachers and get back in the APEX building. We hope you’ll join us! Check out what we have to offer:
APEX Interactives Grid - updated 10/27
APEX Interactives Catalog
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Each Interactive is three 1-hour sessions for three consecutive weeks
- Sign up will be open Thursday October 22nd through Monday October 26th at 5:00 pm
- Interactive shown more than once are separate time options for the same interactive.
- We recommend you select different interactives for each session
- K, 1 and 2nd grade students will have in-person time with their teacher from 9:30 am to 10:30 am available on your APEX day
- You may sign up to attend our in-person session on your APEX day only
- You may select session 1, session 2 or both
- For each session, you may request ONE interactive per day any day of the week. You are not restricted to your APEX day.
- You may request an additional interactive as an alternate
- Interactives that are offered in both sessions will not be continuous. If a student takes the same interactive both sessions, they will get the same materials both times.
- We will place students in the interactives once all requests are in and you will receive a confirmation email with your schedule by November 1st
- You may select as many interactives as you’d like, no more than one per day any day of the week.
- Interactives may be taken session 1, session 2 or both